Semi-stitched Faux georgette abaya-style Punjabi suit in off-white color.
- Semi-stitched Faux georgette abaya-style Kameez in off-white with poly shantoon lining
- Gracefully enhanced with Resham, Zari, Stone, and Patch Border Work. Crafted in Round Neck and Full sleeves
- Available with a Poly Shantoon Churidar and a Faux Chiffon Dupatta in Off White
- The Kameez and Bottom Lengths are 55 and 48 inches respectively and may vary up to 2 inches
- Do Note: All accessories shown in image is for presentation purpose only. (Slight variation in actual color vs. image is possible.)
|Occasion||Wedding, Bollywood, Festive|
|Work||Contemporary, Resham, Stone Work, Zari|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.
- Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Missing yarn, slubs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is natural outcome and inherent characteristics of weaving procedure which makes it style peculiar.
- Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
- Design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!