Semi-stitched georgette Pakistani Punjabi suit in pastel green color.
- Faux georgette Pakistani Punjabi suit in pastel green
- This semi-stitched attire with poly shantoon lining is enhanced with resham, zari, and patch border work and is carved in round neck and full sleeve
- Available with a poly shantoon pant and a faux chiffon dupatta in pastel green color
- The kameez and bottom lengths are 48 and 42 inches respectively
- Please note: Accessories shown in the image are for representation purposes only and length may vary up to 2 inches. (Slight variation in actual color versus image is possible).
|Work||Designer, Resham, Zari|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera, and settings. Hence, a slight difference.
- Embroidery, Patchwork, and thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
- Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
- Missing yarn, slubs, and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomenon in woven products, this is the natural outcome and inherent characteristics of the weaving procedure that makes its style peculiar.
- Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
- The design may have slight variation.
Beads & Sequins:
- While our craftspersons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!